Know the Signs and Symptoms of Adult Sleep Disorders.
Sleep disorders in adults may increase your chances of developing hypertension, heart disease and mood and memory problems. If indicated, following an outpatient evaluation, patients are referred for an overnight sleep study.
The appropriate amount and quality of sleep provides mental and physical restoration. Many individuals do not have restorative sleep, which can significantly affect daily functioning and quality of life.
More Sleep disorders symptom includes:
- Interrupted breathing during sleep
- Unable to sleep through the night
- Wake up early in the morning
- Sleepiness during the daytime
- Concentration decreasing
- Feeling uneasiness after a nigh sleep
- Loud snoring
- Excessive daytime tiredness
- Pre sleep dreams
- Fall asleep uncontrollably for long periods
- Lack of Energy + Continue Reading