Head scientists assessing the true role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have found that all fats are not created equal. Muscle Milk is an “evolutionary” muscle formula promoting efficient fat burning, lean muscle growth and fast recovery from exercise.
If you are having trouble developing the lean muscle growth you want, Muscle Milk, by CytoSport, is the perfect addition to your workouts. Muscle Milk is unique because it is made to mimic a motherâ€™s milk and is lactose, aspartame and gluten free. It also includes 32g of proteins and a number of functional fats.
Metabolically favourable ingredients stimulate growth and recovery in a similar manner to motherâ€˜s milk nourishing a baby. The type of fat determines whether you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat! The LeanLipidsâ„¢ used in Muscle MilkÂ® encourages fat loss three ways:
- Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), the predigested “fast burning fats,” are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than kept as fat. 20% of Muscle Milk lipids are MCTs.
- Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are also less likely to be stored as fat. Special enzyme engineering enables these lipids to be even more functional and enhance mineral retention.
- Recent research shows calories with engineered lipids taken before and during workouts promote leanness. It is believed that these calories are used for workout energy, with less deposited as fat.
So, while Muscle Milk may have slightly more fat than low-fat high-carb products, our Lean Lipids are designed to help you get leaner.
- Precision protein blend featuring rapidly releasing whey and slower digesting micellar caseins
- 32 grams of premium protein per serving
- Promotes lean muscle, increased strength, and recovery from exercise
- 20 Vitamins & Minerals
- Lactose Free
I have been using Muscle Milk for over a year now to add extra protein to my diet because I am a bodybuilder, and I will continue to use it for the following reasons..
- Unlike most protein powders Muscle Milk tastes pretty good; I have tried Cinnamon Bun, Strawberry Milkshake, Cake Batter, Chocolate Mint Chip, Cookies n’ Creme, Chocolate Carmel Swirl, and a few others. The point here is that it is hard to go wrong with this product. Just pick the flavor you like and more than likely you will not be disappointed.
- Muscle Milk is a good source of Cassein protein. Cassein protein is one of those slow absorbing proteins so it feeds your muscles for a good period of time. This is great for in the morning and about 2 hours before bed.
Muscle Milk triggers new levels of muscular growth in 3 ways other products can’t:
If you’re looking to build muscle fast along with your regular workouts, I strongly recommend this product. It’ll put the weight on you faster than anything i’ve ever used. However, beware of the calorie content in Muscle Milk. I haven’t found it to be exactly a “lean formula” as it promises, but it does help add on some extra pounds for building muscle on the other hand.
1. Creatine GCC – Help Support Your Body’s Own Creatine Production
We discovered a revolutionary method to increase your body’s own production of muscle energy critical Creatine. These Creatine factors help your body to produce more Creatine than normal. Creatine supplements are good, but so is your body’s making more of its own. Plus, Creatine GCC scavenges toxic homocysteine, an enemy of muscle growth.
2. EvoProâ„¢ – Nature’s Ultimate Anabolic Protein-Amino Blend
Human milk is composed of highly unique and complex proteins, peptides and amino acids, which is why it grows human muscle tissue so rapidly. EvoPro includes these alpha and beta micellar caseins, and more. Nature created this precise mix to stimulate muscle growth to higher levels, and EvoPro is the ultimate nitrogen source to deliver it.
3. LeanLipids – ‘Good Fats’ that Help You Get Leaner
Human milk contains custom fat structures that actually promote leanness, while retaining more energy in the body. This promotes thermogenesis, enabling protein and amino acids to be used for muscle growth at higher levels. LeanLipids even help retain minerals critical to muscle contraction, and are a great source of these customized lipids for serious athletes.
CytoSport Muscle Milk Reviews
My favorite supplement, April 8, 2011
“I am by no means a meat head. I am in college and have used muscle milk on and off since I was in high school. I used to take muscle milk during hockey season to keep my weight up during the season. Normally I would lose weight over the course of the 4 month season, but with muscle milk I was able to not only to sustain my weight but build more muscle and actually gain some weight over the course of the season. I was extremely lean then and noticed no change due to the use of muscle milk.
Skip forward a few years, I am now in college and started hitting the gym to keep my athletic body in shape. Muscle milk is a great product for me because it is both a multivitamin and a protein shake all in one. I usually drink a double scoop serving before my workout and a single scoop before bed. I find that my muscles are sore for much shorter duration using muscle milk vs not using any supplement. Would this also be true with other supplements? Perhaps, but muscle milk tastes great.”
06 Mar 2011 – Mason from VA
“Of all the other proteins I’ve tried MM is the best tasting and gave the best results. If mixed in the right proportions it does indeed taste great. It knocks down the soreness level after a serious workout and is a great meal replacement. Ive tried whey proteins and they never really did much and tasted terrible. MM will only leave me feeling bloated if a chug 15 oz of milk and MM in 5 seconds. Best policy is to drink it like a soda…make it last about 10 minutes or so.”
“This was a gamble since it isn’t cheap and the results promised are no different from any other supplement ad campaign. I only tried Muscle Milk because I read up on it after seeing it endorsed by an NFL athelete during an ESPN interview. I started using it about 2 months ago and have been consistant with the servings daily. Two months later my strength has increased, my mass has increased and my body fat has noticeably diminished.
My workout routine and diet was always the same before starting on MM but the results since using MM have made an impact, there is nothing else I can attribute it to. The fact that it also tastes great is a nice bonus but given the definite results of MM I would still use it if it tastes like battery acid. Do not fool yourself, it is loaded with fat. It relies on you to workout steadily and maintian a clean diet for you to realize it’s true benefit. You will not get sculpted by using MM without commitment, you will only get fatter. But if you are committed and use MM as suggested it will most certainly produce a change in your appearance. “